Monday 19th September. In this lesson we discussed Konstantin Stanislavski. about his technique's and about his system. we also discussed his objectives and super objectives when playing a character. we talked about how the actor should work on thier character physiclly emotionally and psychologically. We then used one of Stanislavski techniques which is emotional memory. Micheal made us lay on the floor and use our imagination. We had to listen to noise's going on inside the arts depot then take our imagination to Trafalgar square and imagine what it looked like at that time of day was it loud,was there loads of people. Then we had to imagine the same thing but in Westfield shopping Centre. I found this easier then Trafalgar Square because I've been Westfield recently and I know the layout.
Tuesday 20th September. This lesson we had Nick. We carried on with Stanislavski's technique using emotional memory. Nick made us close our eyes and think back to the morning we woke up. What we ate what we did,who was the first face we saw.This was very interesting.Then we added sence's to it, what could we taste, smell, hear and see this was easy because it was fresh in my memory what i did that morning. Then we had to partner up and tell our partners an emotional story.My story was the day my sister gave birth to my nephew, I choose this day because it was filled with emotion and it was a day id never forget. Then my Partner told her story and I had to ask loads of Sensory question.we then picked one of the 2 emotional stories and had to act it out to nick and the class in stanislavski's realistic method of acting. This was good because I choose my partners story and i felt her emotion in the piece and Nick was pleased with Eva because she was able to show her Emotion with no dialogue.
No comments:
Post a Comment